Thursday, December 9, 2010

Wishing for More Time

I had a great dinner with my father and one of my siblings tonight. It was nice talking to my dad I haven't seen him in a while.
I've slowly been working on small projects. I made a tatted pendent for Thanksgiving and I'm working on small Christmas ornaments. Exams are over but the world of retail is in full swing. I wish Joann's and Micheal's had a better thread collection. It is very heard tatting with sewing thread instead of tatting thread. I want to learn more but I need to finish a few other pieces first. I also have stockings to make.
It is way to cold to be Florida right now. Time to curl up with my puppy in a nice warm bed.

obsem ad mei laborem sum
(I think that's right, I want to teach it I need to practice. I think I did well on my Latin exam)

No comments:

Post a Comment